What are the requirements for a scholarship?
A scholarship is a free money given to a student to pay for college. You can win scholarships for your academic accomplishments; you can be granted based on financial need. Whatever the case, all scholarships have requirements, which are qualifications that a student must have to win. When applying for scholarships, check all of the needs for a scholarship to ensure you’re qualified. The more fit you are for a scholarship, the better your possibilities of actually winning.
Scholarships with No Requirements
Scholarships with no requirements typically look like sweepstakes, and it requires little information. It only requires entering your name and contact information. Sometimes you need to sign up for emails from the scholarship sponsor. Scholarships with no requirements usually have many applicants because it takes very little time to complete the application.
Additionally, there are no scholarship requirements. These types of scholarships do not take into account academic performance, financial need, or extracurricular involvement.
Applicants must be:
- Current high school student attending a school in the U.S. who will graduate during the 2020-2021 academic school year
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Residents
- Will receive a high school diploma during the current academic year
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
Applicants may not be:
- International students
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
- Number Available: 2
- Amount: $1,800
- FAFSA needed: No
- Enrollment: Full Time, Part-Time
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Renewable: Yes
- File Formats Accepted: PDF and DOC
- Application Deadline: This scholarship closes every year on October 30th and a winner is awarded by November 10th.
- Details: One winner will be chosen based on their essay of 1000 words in the article “Best Rocky Mountains Private Car Service” and notified via email. That winner is exempt from winning in any future Silver Mountain Express scholarships. The check will be made out to the University where the winner is enrolled. They are responsible for notifying the college/university and the IRS for winning this scholarship. You give us permission to use your name and photograph in a future promotional materials.