Silver Mountain Express provides educational opportunities for future university students who are actively engaged in making their community a better place by leading and planning community service projects. Two students will be awarded the Silver Mountain Express Scholarship of $1,800.
Applicants must be:
- Current high school student attending a school in the U.S. who will graduate during the 2020-2021 academic school year
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Residents
- Will receive high school diploma during current academic year
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
Applicants may not be:
- International students
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
- Number Available: 2
- Amount: $1,800
- FAFSA needed: No
- Enrollment: Full Time, Part Time
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Renewable: Yes
- File Formats Accepted: PDF and DOC
- Application Deadline: This scholarship closes every year on October 30th and a winner is awarded by November 10th.
- Details: One winner will be chosen based on their essay of 1000 words on article “Best Rocky Mountains Private Car Service” and notified via email. That winner is exempt from winning in any future Silver Mountain Express scholarships. A check will be made out to the University where the winner is enrolled. They are responsible for notifying the college/university and IRS of winning this scholarship. By entering, you give us permission to use your name and photograph in future promotional materials as well as on our blog and social media.