How do I make reservation?
How far in advance can I make reservation?
We offer our car service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We suggest making reservation 24 hours in advance, for last minute reservation, please
call us at 7204404202
What is our cancellation policy?
Cancellation must be made 72 hours prior to pickup time or cancellation fees (full charge) will be assessed. No charge if the flight is delayed or canceled by the airline.
Are your vehicles insured?
All SME vehicles are fully licensed and insured
Do you provide car seats or booster seats for children?
Yes, we provide car seats or booster seats at no charge
Can I smoke in the vehicle?
Smoking is strictly prohibited in our vehicles
Will I get receipt?
You will receive a receipt in your email within 24 hours after your booking
What if a passenger wants to stop at Colorado dispensary store?
Yes, we offer a free 15 minutes stop during your journey
Is there a minimum amount of time I must pay for?
The 3 hours minimum
Where at the Denver International Airport meet the driver?
1. Check your phone for your driver’s phone number when you arrive at the Airport.
2. Call or text immediately to let your driver know you have arrived. If you did not receive a message from your driver, call Customer Service at 7204404202
3. Proceed to baggage claim and collect all luggage.
4. After you collect all your bags, proceed to the exit. Text or call your driver immediately with the door number. It takes driver up to 5 minutes to get there from holding area after you text door number. Doors 507 through 511 on the east side. Doors 506 through 510 on the west side.
5. After you exit, cross the first street. On the first island, there will be a booth with a sign that reads “LIMO”. Your driver will be waiting for you on the island.
* If you don’t have a mobile phone to contact us: tell the airport personnel in the limo booth that “Silver Mountain Express” is making the pickup. The person in the booth will call dispatch, and your driver will arrive within five minutes.
WHEN ARRIVING FOR PICKUP, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL OF THE PEOPLE AND BAGS IN YOUR PARTY. WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WAIT FOR STRAGGLERS AS THIS WILL CAUSE FURTHER DELAYS.