Silver Mountain Express is delighted to offer luxury airport transfers to any area in Colorado. Our prompt and reliable service ensures that your transportation needs are met with the utmost comfort and style. Enjoy a seamless and luxurious travel experience to and from Denver Airport, Centennial Airport, Yampa Airport, Rocky Mountain Airport, and beyond.
Driving to one of Colorado’s many world-class ski resorts. Offering rides to Aspen, Vail, Beaver Creek, Steamboat Springs, Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Winter Park, Keystone, and Colorado’s other premier resorts.
VIP limo services for business
Vip limo services for business luncheons, seminars, meetings, entertaining VIP guests. Our corporate travel service is the perfect choice for business travelers and professionals requiring cost effective and reliable executive transportation.
wedding transportation services
Safe, professional, and stylish VIP limo service for weddings, special proposals, and one-of-a-kind engagements.
Cancellation must be made 72 hours before the pick-up time, or cancellation fees (full charge) will be assessed.
You can make a reservation by phone at +17204404202 or our website at silvermountainexpress.com/reservation/
Silver Mountain Express accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Only credit card payments.
A valid credit card is needed to hold all reservations.
We suggest making reservation 12 hours in advance; for a last-minute reservation, please call us at +17204404202.
All vehicles at Silver Mountain Express are fully licensed and insured.
Yes, you can always request in advance a car or booster seat at no charge.
No, all of our vehicles are NON-SMOKING. If any passenger smokes in a vehicle, a minimum cleaning fee of $300 will apply, plus the cost of repairs for any damage related to smoking.
Our dispatch office is open 24 hours a day. Our vehicles run 365 days a year, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Grocery, Dispensary, and Liquor Store stops are available at $180/up to an hour. All stops has to be prearranged in advance.
The 3 hours minimum.
1. Check your phone for your driver’s phone number when you arrive at the Airport.
2. Call or text immediately to let your driver know you have arrived. If you did not receive a message from your driver, call Customer Service at +17204404202
3. Proceed to baggage claim and collect all luggage.
4. After you collect all your bags, proceed to the exit. Text or call your driver immediately with the door number. It takes the driver up to 5 minutes to get there from the holding area after you text the door number. Doors 507 through 511 on the east side. Doors 506 through 510 on the west side.
5. After you exit, cross the first street. On the first island, there will be a booth with a sign that reads “LIMO.” Your driver will be waiting for you on the island.
* If you don’t have a mobile phone to contact us: tell the airport personnel in the limo booth that “Silver Mountain Express” is making the pickup. The person in the booth will call dispatch, and your driver will arrive within five minutes.
WHEN ARRIVING FOR PICKUP, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL OF THE PEOPLE AND BAGS IN YOUR PARTY. WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WAIT FOR STRAGGLERS AS THIS WILL CAUSE FURTHER DELAYS.
Always check to make sure you have all of your personal belongings with you before you exit the vehicle. If you discover you have lost or forgotten an item, please call our office. If the chauffeur finds the item, you can pick it up, or we can drop it off at the location of your choice for a charge. We are NOT responsible for ANY lost or misplaced belongings.
Yes, pets are allowed in the vehicle. Please notify us when making a reservation that a pet will be traveling in the vehicle. There is an additional $100 cleaning fee for all fares.