YOUR SAFETY IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY
We have remained open and ready to serve as an essential business.
As a luxury black car service, cleanliness and safety were not foreign to us, in fact, it was already an important aspect of our operation, if not the most important. Though, we want to do our part to ensure our clients and staff that we will take every precaution and continue to abide by the recommendations provided by State Colorado to implement even safer practices.
The safety and health of our dedicated staff and loyal clientele has and always will be our top priority at Silver Mountain Express. For over 5 years, we have operated as a luxury ground transportation provider, specializing in non-shared transfers from Denver International Airport and Eagle Vail Airport to Vail Village, Beaver Creek, Aspen, Snowmass, Steamboat Springs, Breckenridge, Keystone, Winter Park, Crested Butte, and Copper.
- All chauffeurs will have a temperature check before their shift along with a personal health and safety checklist.
- Chauffeurs will wipe down door handles inside and out, as well as seats, seat belts, and child car seats before guest entry.
- Chauffeurs will be required to wear masks and equipped with hand sanitizers and face masks for our customers. We highly recommend our customers to wear face masks to prevent spreading COVID-19.
- All employees have been instructed to self-monitor, and immediately self-isolate, and seek medical attention if they show any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Vehicles will go through a stricter process of sanitization.
- Vehicles will be free of additional materials, such as magazines or amenities.
- Water will be given upon request after being wiped down and provided by your chauffeur upon request.
- We do not allow a front seat passenger. Passengers are encouraged to be seated behind the driver and keep the front seat unoccupied.
- We thank you for your cooperation. We value your support and look forward to seeing you this winter!
- The health and safety of our clients is our top priority. As COVID-19 is spreading around, our company has taken several precautionary measures to provide the highest level of protection for our customers and staff.
What is Denver International Airport Doing During COVID-19 Pandemic to Protect Passengers and Employees:
• Installed new hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the airport and additional dispensers are on order.
• Disabled the air hand dryers in the restrooms to reduce the spread of germs.
• Added sanitary wipe dispensers at each gate to allow passengers to sanitize their seat on the plane.
• Disinfect restrooms and other public areas to kill germs.
• Continued to clean and sanitize the trains to the gates daily to kill germs.
New terms apply to Silver Mountain Express:
For season 2020/2021 there is no cancellation administrative fee for all cancellations related to Covid-19 restrictions in the following cases:
- The government of the country you are traveling from, are implementing directives that, due to Covid-19, do not recommend traveling to your chosen destination.
- The authorities at your destination have imposed Covid-19 restrictions on travelers from your state or country. You can find Colorado Public Health & Executive Orders at Public health & executive orders | Colorado COVID-19 Updates.
- Your flight is canceled because of Covid-19 restrictions. You can find Flight Advisories and Restrictions here Travel | CDC.
- The destination ski resort is closed because of Covid-19 restrictions. Colorado Ski Resorts Openings and Restrictions COLORADO SKI RESORTS: Colorado Ski Season: Guide on when resorts open, COVID-19 rules (kdvr.com).
We at Silver Mountain Express are unable to provide services due to government restrictions on Covid-19.
Get a 100% refund without any administrative costs.
The deadline for notifying us of a cancellation due to government restrictions on Covid-19 is no later than 24 hours before the scheduled time of service.
If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. We always try our best to accommodate your requests and provide you with the best service to ensure your safety, comfort, and satisfaction!
1300 N Frontage Rd W
Vail, CO 81658
Silver Mountain Express | Private Shuttle Service | Limo