Beaver Creek is an extremely exclusive ski resort, quite far from Denver. It is a place visited mostly by people who, above all, expect a more intimate atmosphere. There are fewer tourists in Beaver Creek than in other ski resorts in the area. Going there, many people have no idea what to expect.
We will show you today what things to do in Beaver Creek in Colorado.
Our list of the best things to do in Beaver Creek in Colorado
Beaver Creek in Colorado is worth visiting at any time of the year. There are many best things to do in Beaver Creek in fall, in summer, in spring and winter. There are many attractions waiting for you there, regardless of what the weather is like outside. Our list will be full of activities that will surely create wonderful memories.
- Take a snowmobile – it is undoubtedly one of the most awesome things to do in Beaver Creek, Colorado, in winter. This attraction will surely appeal to all those who love to go on excursions of different kinds.
- Take skiing lessons – After all, Beaver Creek is a ski resort where you can ski and snowboard. This option is especially good for those who are not yet skilled in skiing.
- Take the ski lift to the top of the mountain – if you are not interested in skiing, you can always pay and go up on the ski lift, which will take you straight to the top of the mountain, where you can enjoy a breathtaking view.
- Take a dog sled ride – if you are not convinced about snowmobiles, you can choose dog sleds instead. You can explore the area in this unique way, and it is definitely an unforgettable attraction for the whole family, especially for those who love animals.
- Visit the Art of the Valley Gallery – people who love art and want to see the works of various artists, visiting this gallery will be one of the most enjoyable things to do in Beaver Creek in spring.
- Visit the Vilar Performing Arts Center – symphonic music and ballet enthusiasts will also find something for themselves in Beaver Creek. This unique place is charming because of its intimacy and excellent acoustics.
- Take a trip to the Beaver Lake Trial – this lake is amazing and the area offers breathtaking views. The hiking trail that leads to the lake is described as moderate or difficult. The whole thing, however, is definitely worth every effort.
Beaver Creek – attractions and activities
There are many activities you can enjoy in Beaver Creek, which is why we decided to put together fun things to do in Beaver Creek Colorado. It is a really amazing place that will especially appeal to all lovers of beautiful landscapes. Check out car service Denver to Beaver Creek. The great advantage of this place is that you can find many attractions that you can enjoy regardless of the season. Therefore, we invite you to these areas with all our hearts.